Follow this guide to add your TP-Link Smart Plug to your Equiwatt account to automatically earn rewards for saving energy and CO2!
Once you have set up your Smart Plug in the Kasa Smart App and ensured that it is plugged in and connected to your home WiFi network, you are ready to add it to your Equiwatt account!
Connect your TP-Link Smart Plug to Equiwatt
- Log in to your Equiwatt account via the Equiwatt app.
- Select the appliance tab by tapping the plug icon.
- Under the 'Smart' tab, select 'Connect TP-Link Smart Plug'.
- Enter the email address and password for your Kasa account in the boxes provided and then select 'Save'.
- On the next screen, select 'Ok'. Your Kasa account has now been successfully linked to Equiwatt.
- You can now select how long your Smart Plug and the connected appliance participate in equivents.
- Once you have made your selection, press the 'Go Back' button at the bottom of the page. Your Smart Plug will now appear under the Smart tab in the 'Appliances' tab of the app.
NOTE: When you add any additional TP-Link smart plugs to your Kasa account, it will automatically sync with Equiwatt and add the new plug to your account.