Please follow the instructions below to set up your TP-LINK Smart Plug and connect it to your appliance:
- Download the Kasa app on your phone.
- Connect your TP-Link Smart Plug to any power socket and follow the Kasa app instructions to set up your plug.
- Unplug your selected appliance from its current power socket and plug in your TP-Link Smart Plug to that socket.
- Plug your appliance into the TP-Link Smart Plug and check that your appliance switches back on.
- Enter Kasa app credentials on the Equiwatt app to connect your appliance to Equiwatt.
TIP: Give your appliance a name on the Kasa app to easily identify the appliance connected to your TP-Link Smart Plug.