Please follow the instructions below to set up your TP-LINK Smart Plug and connect it to your appliance:
- Download the Kasa Smart app on your phone from App Store or Google Play.
- Connect your TP-Link Smart Plug to any power socket and follow the Kasa app instructions to set up your plug.
- Unplug your selected appliance from its current power socket and plug in your TP-Link Smart Plug to that socket.
- Plug your appliance into the TP-Link Smart Plug and check that your appliance switches back on.
- Enter Kasa app credentials on the Equiwatt app to connect your appliance to Equiwatt.
Give your appliance a name on the Kasa Smart app to easily identify the appliance connected to your TP-Link Smart Plug.
Depending on the speed and reach of your WiFi, it could take longer to connect your plug to your network. Try plugging your Smart Plug closer to your router if you are having difficulty connecting it.