Your MPAN can be found either on your electricity bill or on your smart meter's in-home display.
Your Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN) is a unique number for the electricity meter on your property. It’s sometimes called an Electricity Supply Number.
TIP: Read more about why we need your MPAN here.
Your MPAN can be found either on your bill or on your in-home display (IHD). Every electricity bill includes your MPAN number, with the numbers being on the bottom row (highlighted in white in our image above).
If you don’t have an electricity bill to hand, you can phone your electricity supplier and they will be able to give you your MPAN.
Finding your MPAN on your IHD
Chameleon IHD 3:
- Select the Menu / OK button.
- Use the right arrow button until you reach 'Meter information'.
- Select the OK button.
- Use the right arrow. Your MPAN will be displayed on the screen.
Chameleon IHD 7:
- Select the menu button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select 'Meter Info'.
- Select the arrow button.
- Your MPAN number will be displayed on the next screen.
- Select the home button.
- Use the arrow buttons to move through the menu items.
- Use the circle button to select 'Meters'.
- Here you will see the details for your electricity meter and your MPAN.